Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ramen Play

Katong's new shopping mall: I12!
Supposedly I-want-to? lol.
Japanese food!


Our Orders:
1.
2.
3.

Now for the real thing!
Any idea what this is?
It's garlic bits!
Lika nice!

Mum and I keep putting it into dishes we ate!

1. RamenPlay Bamboo Chicken
Closeup!
Bu cuo bu cuo.
Because it was warm too!
Anything warm definitely adds a thumbsup to the dish!

But what fascinated me more was this:
The eggy!
Soo..... thick!

2. Okura Mentai
Lady fingers with cheese, some fish roe. 
Quite special, haven't tried anything like this.
I like cheese, so it was okay.
Otherwise, I guess it was not really worth it!


3. Sanpou Tonkotsu Ramen
Popular de neh!
Soup not bad, 
but I still like Ippudo's ramen, as in the noodles itself 


4. Daddy's set.
Served hot! :D
Yum yum.

5. Dumplings 饺子!



6. Refreshing drink!
Me likey!
Peppermint taste plus soda!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment